Memory Card Data Recovery
Has your memory card stopped working or have you lost important files? Don't panic, we can help!
I have a problem with my memory card, what should I do first?
Stop trying to use it, do not take any new photos/videos or copy any new data to it. Do not try plug it into card readers or computers. The less you use it, the better the chances that your data can be successfully recovered in good condition.
Can you recover my data?
Yes, there is a very good chance. We work on faulty and damaged memory cards every day, as well as cards that have been reformatted or had files deleted.
If you have deleted files or reformatted the memory card, it’s critical to stop using it. Do not take any more photos or use the card at all. Remove it from your camera and make sure nobody writes any new data to it. Once data is overwritten, it is usually not recoverable.
Most problems can be fixed, it’s usually just a matter of our very highly skilled data recovery engineers spending time, effort and commitment to go through the steps needed to get your important photos, videos and other files back.
In certain cases, it is not possible to recover data from memory chips that are cracked (e.g. If MicroSD card is physically cracked in half), but most problems can be fixed. Sometimes very quickly, some problems may take a lot longer. But we don’t give up easily.
Payam Data Recovery has the best-equipped data recovery labs in the world for memory card data recovery.
We use tools including Soft-Centre Flash Extractor (from Russia), Visual Nand Reconstructor by Rusolut (Poland) and Ace Labs PC-3000 Flash (Russia), as well as our own custom-made tools. Our labs have the biggest collection of memory chip readers on the planet, as well as BGA rework/chip removal machines, soldering iron/heat gun and other tools and chemicals needed to professionally repair memory cards> we can even remove the memory chips using our chip-off extraction method.
How much does it cost?
Our Economy service is for non-urgent jobs with no deadline. If you need your data back within a set time, it’s best to select our Priority or Emergency Service.
If for any reason your data is not recoverable, there will be no payment required.
What is your success rate?
In around 98% of cases we see, we can recover all data from a faulty, damaged, corrupted, or reformatted Memory card. Most problems can be fixed, it simply takes a lot of time and effort. The only problems that we can’t fix (that we believe nobody else can either) are a cracked memory chip or overwritten data (e.g. If you have a Memory card that had 1GB of photos that you reformatted it and filled it up again with 20GB of data, there is a good chance your old 1GB of data has been overwritten and may not be recoverable). In some rare cases, we can only recover part of your data. But we will not know until we try, and we always try our best.
Certain types of memory chips, and some types of memory cards, may be much more difficult than others. This means we need to spend a lot more time, or in some cases only partial recovery is possible. We will always aim for a 100% perfect result, and if this is not possible, you can decide whether what we recover is any use. If you are not happy, we will refund 100% of your payment.
We are one of the few companies in the world with all the best technology and equipment for memory card data recovery. We do the work ourselves among our New Zealand and Australian offices. Everything will remain 100% private and confidential as we do the work within our own company.
If for any reason the data is not recoverable using standard methods, you may be offered our special lab services as an optional upgrade service at additional cost. Special case lab projects may take a lot longer but to help you and get your data back, we will try very hard and put the time and extreme level of hard work and effort to help you. Often these are due to an unknown layout or new technology, requiring months of research for a project that would normally be deemed not recoverable by any other data recovery companies around the world.
Why should I use Payam Data Recovery?
- Your best chance of getting your data back is with us. We have the best technology and most experienced data recovery engineers, as well as the biggest team of data recovery engineers in New Zealand and Australia combined, working together to get your files back.
- We don’t give up easily, we’ll try harder than anybody else you will find.
- Payam Data Recovery has the best-equipped data recovery labs in the world for data recovery from Memory cards.
- We use tools including Soft-Centre Flash Extractor (from Russia), Visual NAND Reconstructor by Rusolut (Poland) and Ace Labs PC-3000 Flash (Russia) as well as our own custom-made tools. Our labs have the biggest collection of memory chip readers on the planet as well as BGA rework/chip removal machines, soldering iron/heat gun and other tools and chemicals to professionally repair damaged memory cards or remove the memory chips to perform a chip-off extraction. Even monolith type memory cards!
- Our team can diagnose the fault and repair broken or submit a new job using electronic repair tools. This includes removing the memory chips (we call this a chip off extraction). We have ALL the world’s best tools that we combine to get the best possible outcome instead of relying on only one software/hardware solution.
- We are always honest and tell you the facts.
- We will always give you a realistic expectation and time estimate.
- We are in business is to help people. We recover data all day, every day for people who have lost important photos and other files. That’s all we do, nobody does it better than us. We would love to help you!
Ready to get started?
Click on the red button below to submit a new job. This form will ask you to select one of three service options we offer. Payment will only be required upon completion of your job. If for any reason your data is not recoverable, there will be no payment required.